Monday, May 4, 2009

My Event With A Fat Chick

So yesterday I was hanging in my secret hideout in McDonald's under the fry cooker eating the extra grease when I saw this girl barely slide on her back under the burger cooker that's about 6 feet off the ground. She was rather chubby, which is just the way I like 'em. I asked her if the burger scraps were any good, and she said something like "muh muh hungry now!!!!!"

I then asked her if she wanted to go some where, and we ended up having sex in Burger King. I swear I fit my entire body in her pussy it was sweet! She gave really good head because she was really hungry. It sucked though because when she turned around and knocked me out with her titties. That pissed me off so I dumped her and then she sat on me and broke almost every bone in my body. I'll write back later to tell you if I ever heal. You know now that I think about it, I might have knocked her up but she's so fat I'll never be able to tell. Shit... I don't want a fat kid, that's like having gay sons that have gay incest all the time. Wait a second... that sounds like the Jonas Brothers!

Love,
Teamfoot

McDonald's- Making skinny people fat and fat people well... fatter

P.S. I do NOT find fat girls attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment