Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mutha-Fuckaz the Blog is Back!!

First off, I'd like to thank Mikey for making a new post and starting off the blog again, but hellz yeah I've got tons of stories about my "heavy" encounters with numerous ladies, and one man (we'll save that story for another day). Anyways, so after exhausting all my needs for fat, lard, and other "obese" characteristics, I decided to ditch the chubs and hit the cubs, I'm into bestiality now.

So without further ado (yeah bitch I said ado), I will tell you about my intercourse with a sheep. No I'm not from New Zealand, but I love that sweet, soft, feel of wool on my ASS. I'll tell you right now, 69 with a sheep is sort of awkward, because you always end up choking on some excess fuzz. Not fun. Either way, I'll bet you didn't know there's a sex position called sheep style. What you do is you fuck it hard in the ass until you are about to come, then you pull out and jizz all over the sheep's wool. Then you run your hands through the wool until you have a handful of come and then you rub it in the sheep's face. If it makes a noise, it means it likes it, but if it doesn't make a noise, you better run the fuck away because the sheep is gonna FUCKING KILL YOU.

Love,
Teamfoot.
You want to fuck a sheep. Now. Don't deny it. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment