Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Having some fun

this was a fun time in this chat room. I really do like this one, because in this dream i can morph into different things... from a stocker to a panda to a rapist. OH YEAH
Stranger: seriously,
Stranger: i just wear g-string
Stranger: for u
You: mm hot
You: i want to pull it off with my teeth, sneaking a quick kiss for your pussy
You: start to kiss you on the bed.
Stranger: oh ye
You: till were ready for some foreplay
You: then i start to shed off my overcoat and pants
Stranger: sexy
You: let you do what you with to my penis
You: then kiss every part of your body starting at your mouth
You: moving slowly to your pussy
You: i start to put my tongue in, sneaking it in with ease
Stranger: i wanna hold ur PENNIS
You: ugh im starting to sweat
Stranger: i`m touching ur PENNIS
You: i want you to drench your self in warm butter, making the expirence 20 times better
Stranger: and kissing
You: then i call for my babies to come
You: little pandas gets super pumped for warm butter on a alpha female
You: i take a small bite of your pussy \
You: you scream in pain but i already chained to the bed
Stranger: u so strong
Stranger: aha
Stranger: ye
You: i masturbate to the site of your laying on the bed
You: struggling, but knowing your never getting out
You: i come over and shove my small penis into your ear
You: bursting your eardrum...
Stranger: ye

Love,
Teamfoot
smacking my own ass and jizzing to pictures of my mom has never been better

No comments:

Post a Comment